Riva Aquarama Lamborghini Boat Model
Always ahead of its time, always exhibiting a style and quality beyond comparison, Riva triumphs at all the boat shows and on all the markets in the world. And Riva Lamborghini is a special edition and the fastest one among Riva boats built.
This Riva Lamborghini model boat will be a charming nautical accent for your tabletop or shelf. It is sheathed in mahogany and varnished to accentuate the beauty of the natural wood grain.
- Dimensions: 70 x 23 x 23cm 1:12 Scale or 90cmL x 27cmW x 25cmH 1:9 Scale
- Handcrafted, fully assembled and ready to put on display.
- A recreation model boat of the Riva Lamborghini with high attention to detail.
- Plank-on-frame construction used, with individual wood strips applied on the hull.
- Polished, smooth finish with numerous paint and varnish layers used.
- Brass and steel fittings are used throughout – no plastic is present.
- Leather seats, metal propellers, steering wheel, horns and Italian flag are included
- Designed to match up with the imagery and color scheme of the actual Riva Lamborghini boat.
- Accompanied with a wooden stand for perfect display.
- A perfect choice for anyone who loves to collect model boats or wants a centrepiece
The best way to display your Riva Lamborghini model is with a hardwood display case.
Carlo Riva and Ferruccio Lamborghini both full of passion and extremely driven to create the best in their field, joined forces in early 1968 when Ferruccio ordered a new Riva Aquarama.
The Riva Aquarama Lamborghini was fitted with a pair of Lamborghini V12’s modified for marine use by the Lamborghini factory, starting a second career for these fantastic engines. Riva custom designed and built the exhaust system with open pipes according to Ferruccio’s request.
This item does not qualify for delivery to a 'P.O Box' due to it's dimensions. Sorry for the inconvenience.